I am Tamara! I am a 22 year old university student currently living in Perth. Other things about me are probably best discovered by getting to know me personally. Ha there now the burden is on you!
I have a deviantart which I haven't updated in a long time and I've also set up a separate tumblr where I dump doodles and artwork (more recent stuff generally).
I also take commissions for stamps, digital art and dress-up games. Details and prices here.
- the item captchalouged/punched for entry items should be the one you will enter with—not a random item. for example, john used a pre-punched card of an apple.
- to make new items or upgrade current items, simply repeat steps 1-5. instead of making your entry item, it will create whatever is on the codes you’ve put together.
- the tab and apple juice codes aren’t correct, i just needed something to illustrate the point.
- this is really the basic stuff, the machines can be upgraded!
- a punch card shunt can be added along with a jumper block extension. the jumper block extension attaches to the alchemiter, and you then put punched cards into the punch card shunt, which goes into the jumper block extension. this allows you to change the alchemiter itself. for example, dave puts in a blender which causes the alchemiter to blend objects—rendering it useless.
- a holopad can also be added to the alchemiter to preview items that will be created.
- the intellibeam laserstation is used to extract ‘hidden’ captcha codes that are unreadable through any other method. for example, sburb disks.
This is really handy right now.
6,698 notes (via neptea & homestuckresources)
Doodle sketches in different styles at 4 in the morning~ <3
12,995 notes (via bbsinr)